CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Results...

My echo came back normal, but I do have a heart murmur. They are still waiting on the results of my Holter Monitor to see why my heart is beating irregularly.

The doctor is not concerned as of right now though. He said a lot of women who didn’t know they had a heart murmur or arrhythmia find out during pregnancy from the extra stress on their hearts. Nothing too serious though. We’ll have to wait until next week to get the last of the results back.

But Noah is safe and sound thus far and I did have an episode on the monitor so it will be reviewed by the cardiologist.

The only reason they were really concerned was one episode lasted for an hour and a half. At hat point it’s not good to have that many irregular heart beats. But, like I said, we’ll know more next week. Till then we are anxiously waiting Thursday when we go for our 3-d Ultrasound to see Noah.

I can’t wait, maybe we’ll be nice and let you all see him too….or maybe you’ll have to wait until he’s here to catch a glimpse of him!

3 comments:

graceling said...

How did you like having an ultrasound of your heart?

Was the goo they used cold? That is usually my patient's #1 complaint!

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

No, she was nice and it wasn't so bad, but she kept telling me to hold my breath and it started to make me very dizzy! Too dizzy....

thensch said...

Wow, craziness. I forget, is a heart murmur when you skip a beat? We'll be praying that everything's all right!