CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 12, 2007

God still amazes me...

We had our third ultrasound yesterday. It was one of those 3-D ultrasounds too! Noah was not very cooperative though. He liked to have his face smashed in my hip bone…but we got him!

We started out with the normal ultrasound. The technician measured him and got his little head and body. She showed us what his feet looked like now. He is such a cubby munchkin compared to last ultrasound! His third toe looked a little longer than his second toe, like mine! And he was breathing! It was amazing!

Then she zoomed into his face, he was frowning, then smiling, then numbing on his hands and feet. He then took his umbilical cord and started chewing on that too. He grabbed his feet and played with them, and shoved his finger in his nose.

He was so active. Jordan started to talk to Noah and Noah started to mouth back and move around at his Papa’s voice. She showed us his eyes, and tongue sticking out.

Then came the best part, the 3-D version of what we were seeing! He has the sweetest face ever! And cute pouty lips, my lips! Jordan’s nose. He opened his mouth and pretended like he was eating. I can’t say enough how much God has exceeded our expectations with Noah. He is beautiful!

I had the technician also double check his….downstairs area. With all the baby showers and needing to get prepared, we wanted to make certain he was a boy before we took the tags off anything…..YUP! DEFINITELY A BOY! AND WHAT A BOY! The technician said with all his measurements he is measuring a week older than we thought originally. She didn’t change my due date though, but if he comes early, we won’t be surprised. Jordan totally called it too. He might even have a betting pole going as to Noah’s birthday if anyone is interested.

Anyway, it was the best time I have had at the doctor’s office. Jordan was there holding my hand and I, of course, was crying. He is so beautiful and I can’t imagine how much more I could love this little guy. Jordan has given me the best gift ever. I could not ask for more. I have totally fallen in love…with my son.

So, without further ado….here’s Noah Riley Ferrell.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technology these days is Amazing. He is beautiful. Congratulations to both of you guys.

My guess for the birth day if Nov 26th.

Glad to here things are going well for you guys. I love being able to catch up on what is going on with my cousins through your blogg.

Luv ya,
Bec

HER said...

He is so beautiful!!! I can't wait until we can hold him and smother him with kisses!

E and K said...

Weird. How can they do that? I mean, wow, to be able to see what he looks like while he's in your tummy, it's just wild! Congratulations lady! And Jorday!

JK x2 said...

Wow; how incredible! I loved reading about all the things he was doing!!! I read some of them out loud to Jeff; he didn't appreciate it as much as I did...to which I'm sure Jordan would say, "Wait til it's his own!" Oh man, I couldn't be happier for you guys - children are 100% downpour of blessing from the Lord!

thensch said...

Awwww he's so cute!! That's totally amazing...I really didn't realize you could sit there and watch him do all of that...wow. I say November 30th (Paul's birthday!!)

E and K said...

So, you get onto me for not updating my blog for like a week, and here you've not updated for two weeks!!!