CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 7, 2007

Here I am!


I have been having a lot of requests for pictures of me and my belly. So here you go!

I have another Doctor appointment this coming Thursday and I have to get a shot! Bummer, I hate shots, but it to ensure that I don’t have a reaction to the baby. He could be lucky and have Jordan’s type O Positive blood type, which is bad for a type A Negative other. So off we go for a shot, and for a glucose test. Yeah!

But the highlight is that at the end we get to make the 32 week appointment. We get to do the 3-d ultrasound then!!! I can’t wait to see Noah’s little face. I am so lucky.

Also, I read my facebook file and DP wrote on my wall. He said he’d be back in town over winter break and really wants to meet Noah. I ABOUT DIED!!!! Noah will be here then!!!! He really will meet Noah. I’ll meet Noah! Only one more visit from Aunty Talitha before Noah is here! That’s how I’ve been counting my weeks, by Talitha visits.

Anyway, that’s what’s up. Nothing much else. I still have the best hubby ever (he rubs my feet at night, so sweet, and reads us books).

I truly believe Noah will like Jordan more than me. He only really gets excited when Jordan is in the room….Maybe midnight feedings won’t be so bad after all! Tehe!

11 comments:

graceling said...

You look cute... and not overly big. You are carrying more like a basketball... I carried more like a tire (I was pregnant all around my middle, whereas you are just pregnant all in front. Like you shoved a basketball up your shirt:)

Amanda said...

Crystal!!!! You are so cute and I miss you!!!

Amanda said...

Oh and guess what! I will get to meet Noah as well! I'm really excited

E and K said...

You are too beautiful, I could just eat you up!!!

elj377 said...

You look great! Only a few more weeks!

Moriah said...

You are so pretty. I wish I looked like that when I am knocked up.

JK x2 said...

Oh my word, girl! You have the perfect pregnant figure. I've been thinking a lot about how much longer you have and all of a sudden I realize how long it's been since I've actually seen you. You have a big belly - cuz there's a baby inside!!!! Oh this is so fun!!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Stal! Listen I don't want to alarm you but ummmmm, wow this is difficult, ummmm Stal you're pregnant. Don't freak out ok.

Unknown said...

Woo! I'm a celebrity! Watch out world, DP was mentioned by name on the internet.

HER said...

You are so cute and I can't wait till Noah comes :) You are going to be a great mom!

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

You all are so nice!! Thank you for all your nice comments! They really ahve lifted my spirits a ton!