CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 14, 2007

3rd Trimester and a Rainbow of things...

We have about 11 weeks to go…..THAT’S IT!!!!

I have to say a few things being a mother now. It is amazing how much God grows your heart during a time like this. Jordan and I share stories of how we think we want play with Noah and cuddle with Noah. It just warms my heart to hear Jordan say he’s going to hog the baby and watch the “game with my boy”.

I could have not imagined how this could happen, but God grew my heart to love Jordan even more through this experience. If my love for Jordan were an array of bright colors, fatherhood with Jordan added a whole new set of colors. I get a whole new side of Jordan to respect and love him for. I can already see it.

I look at Jordan now and think how great of a father he is going to be. I am so lucky to have a great man in our child’s life that is far exceeding my expectations. He will be a better father than I will be a mother. I am convinced he will be the mediator between me and my son. When I simply can’t handle it anymore I know Jordan will step in and handle the situation. And every fear I have, Jordan has a strong arm to hold me up and encourage me in it.

God perfectly matched us together in every way possible. I have a great husband. He is kind and thoughtful and sweet.

I just wanted a brag moment here to say how much Noah has helped me to love my husband more and how great my husband is. God wonderfully and fearfully created the single greatest man in the world, just for me.

Noah has no idea yet, but he has the best dad ever.

2 comments:

thensch said...

Woot! Go Jordan.

Stale, just wait until those sleepless nights when you have to get up to feed him and Jordan just grunts and lets you do it... :) Just kidding!

HER said...

I can't wait to give Noah his gifts:)