CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 31, 2007

okay......

So having a four week old is much like having a bad case of diarrhea in the respect that you have just enough time in between feedings to do absolutely nothing. Hence why there haven't been any updates from me as of late. But we are doing well. Noah is a great baby, he lets me sleep a few hours at night and is not really all that uoset about anything. He is a fairly content child. However that still makes me his slave for the next 18 years of life. It's worth it.

And for those of you out there, the saying, "It's different when it's your own child." is completely true. Midnight feedings are not as bad when you made the thing your feeding. Plus having a cute face doesn't hurt. Anyway. I'll leave you all with pictures as my head is slowly dropping and my face is falling off from a lack of sleep.
Noah and Aunty T

Noah and Opoo making faces

My bobble headed boy.

4 comments:

elj377 said...

Sleep when you can, eat when you can, take showers as much as possible...enjoy your newborn...they grow up too fast! He is so cute! Congratulations

E and K said...

Hope you are feeling better!

JK x2 said...

It was so fun getting to meet him! Just think, but the time you start having a little more time while he's playing to get other things done - he'll start crawling! :-D
I do hope you are able to enjoy every second of your little blessing!!

graceling said...

Enjoy every moment, and take lots of pictures. He will never be a baby again:)