CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Whoa! What was that?!?!

Saturday Jordan and I went downtown to see Dane Cook. I would have stayed home, but $200 of tickets were spent and a birthday wish to be had. So off we went. We had a good time. Around 9:45 he started to finish up his act ans we were leaving. My back was hurting pretty much the whole way there and now again as we were making our way to the car. I decided to let Jordan drive.

On the way home these lovely back aches started to generate contractions....timely contractions....every 9-13 minutes! We made it home, and they subsided. For a while. Then in the middle of the night I started to get them again... then they subsided. Then again Sunday morning....then subsided.

False labor is fun! = )

NOT! It like all the fireworks and no grand finale. Kinda depressing.

So I called the doctor and she said to call again when they get to 5-10 minutes apart. Especially since I am "risky" and far enough along, they are not going to stop me. In fact, Wednesday they might determine more progress is good. But that's wishful thinking now.

So thus far, no baby. I'll keep you posted. Needless to say, these extra days of vacation are turning out to be more than necessary. My next doctor's appointment is Wednesday and then they'll be able to tell me how "far along" dilated I am, if I don't go into labor before then. Noah also dropped, suddenly. Last night i was feeling my stomach and below my ribs is a big space of nothing now. Noah is ready and engaged.....any minute. 36 weeks and counting.....and praying that he comes soon.

5 comments:

HER said...

Wow I can't believe you dropped!!!! that means it's soon, right?

Anonymous said...

Umm...I was thinking about you this weekend when we were gone!! ANy day now my friend!! Just hoping I can be there for you!! :) Praying all goes well!!
Love,
RoRo S :)

E and K said...

Eeeeeeeeee!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!! Oh my word! So excited!

graceling said...

Do you suddenly feel like "hey, wait... I can finally take a deep breath again!"

That part rocked.

thensch said...

Woohoo, this is exciting...he's coming soon!!! :)