CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

100 Days....

So, Jordan and I have figured that it’s going to be hard for me to go back to work with a little one that is nursing. I might do some part time stuff when we need it, but for the most part, I am leaving the work force to be a mom to Noah.

So, I sat down with my calendar and figured out when I am to leave and how long it is until then. Today marks exactly 100 days until I leave my job for an indefinite amount of time. And although this is great, I am still saddened by change. I still try to avoid driving by our old apartment because I am still very much attached to it, and now it feels the same for work. I’ll miss having my mind sharpened and fun work days with Hannah. She makes any crummy day go by faster. So, I guess this is going to be harder than I thought. But I bet seeing Noah’s face for the first time will change my heart in an instant, and I’ll be thanking my lucky stars that God gave me a husband that is completely wiling to let me stay home with our children.

Speaking of a great husband, I have to give him some praise. He (along with many others!) was totally fabulous when it came to moving. I didn’t give him a chance to settle down at all from work. He went from work, to moving heavy furniture to sleep, and then back to work. He was amazing. I have to say, I love that man! He’s so good to me, and Noah.

But anyway. I really wanted to give you all some pictures of our new place, but #1 I can’t find where I packed my camera, #2 It’s still messy, #3 I am lazy and forgetful. I will get to it though. And, thanks to all of you who helped. We really couldn’t have done this without your help!

2 comments:

E and K said...

Yea for moving! Yea for 100 days until you get to spend every moment devoted to your baby boy Noah! Yea for your husband being great! Yea for us being friends! I love you Crys! Can't wait to hang out this Sunday!

E and K said...

Praying for you guys. Love you.