CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, July 6, 2007

Update!








There really is nothing to update. I gained 9 pounds already! (Not in this trimester, altogether in the pregnancy for those of you who are gasping right now)Yeah for Mexican food!

And the baby is definitely kicking me. It feels like someone is poking me gently in the stomach. It’s really cute!

And I am just amazed that in a week and a few days we’ll know if Noli is Noah or Lily. Crazy, huh? Well, Jordan and I will know, you on the other hand…not so much.

The baby’s stats are as follows:

6 oz
5 ½ inches
Has eye brows, makes faces, and gets the hiccups.

I have to say, this is the fun part of being pregnant! The only thing that’s different is that I am noticing I can not lift heavy things anymore. Not that I was totally going against the doctor’s orders anyway, but I can’t lift things without feeling uncomfortably unsafe anymore.

But, it’s another excuse to sit back and enjoy my rumbling tummy I guess.

That’s all. Sorry to keep you all in suspense, but nothing is happening…..

Please keep praying that we find an apartment for our growing family. There are so many to choose from, but many are really run down, or in a bad part of town. Or simply just not big enough. Please pray God gives us wisdom in choosing and a happy heart in case we have to settle for something short of perfect.

Thank and I love you all.

5 comments:

Moriah said...

Yea! Thanks for the update. Even though I see you all the time I don't always know what is going on with Noli. So right now Noli could make those silly faces like Charis does with her eyebrows! I love you all lots!

Eryka said...

Thanks for the update. You are in my prayers every day! And I am truly excited for you three.

E and K said...

Hey hun, glad to hear all about Noli! Can't wait til you're (well, til Noli is) as big as a basketball!
Just move to Hunter's Ridge! Live right next to us, yea! Hope you guys find what you're looking for, even if it's not right by us.

Josh Huff said...

J&C, I so excited for you guys and your little one. When I see you both with Charis, I can't help but think of how great parents you are and will be. BTW, we prayed for you in our staff meeting today, so I hope you are encouraged. Later..

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

Awe, Josh..that's so sweet! Thanks for the encouragement!