CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 23, 2007

Alright...................

So, first off, if you already didn't know, I didn't write the last entry. That was all Jordan and his vivid imagination. But at least it got you all wondering and laughing.

Anyway...we did infact find out the sex of our child. and it is.................................................



Drum roll please..................................................

















A BOY!


Noah Riley Ferrell is quickly on his way and we couldn't be happier. Thank you all for your patience, it meant a lot to Jordan and I to keep it to ourseles for a little bit. It made it special to us. So, ow you all know, and can celebrate with us. I am actually surprised no one went to Babies R US or Target to see what we registered for. That kinda gave it away......oh well! Ha ha!

Pictures of the ultrasound won't be posted because no offence, we don't want these sensitive pictures of our son's "junk" on the internet. Sorry.


Love you all!

8 comments:

Talitha said...

YAY!!!!! I already knew but now everyone gets to know! YAY! I have a nephew!! I have a ringbearer for when I get married one day! YAYAYAYAYAY! SO excited! Love you all! Yay Noah!

E and K said...

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't know what else to say except Yea!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm gonna go look at your registry now! Hehe! Congrats guys!

elj377 said...

Congratulations!

JK x2 said...

YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!
So do you think the father calling "it" a boy for several months actually works? Cuz we'll have to try that....YEARS down the road! :-D

E and K said...

P.S. I'm pretty sure we all knew that story was all Jordan's doing!

Moriah said...

I wish you would post the picture... it is very... revealing!

graceling said...

Congrats!

Ultrasound pics can be so fun. Abigail's mostly kept showing her femur though. Nothing too spicy. Even now, knowing what I am looking for, it's difficult to find.

But Moriah seems to think that we could all figure it out from the pics you have of little Noah. :)

Blessed Mommy said...

CONGRATS to you two -- soon to be three!! very excited, and i really like the name noah!