CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Papa and Mama News......

Jordan and I talked today about our insurance. We have group health insurance but we are covering it ourselves each month. And because we enrolled pregnant we are paying $600 a month! Well, God has taken that into consideration and has granted us a blessing.

Jordan’s employers took notice of how hard Jordan has been working and how fast he is learning. They are now talking of helping us out a bit each month on the premiums, giving Jordan a raise, and allowing home to work more hours to get more money to help.

They have been so generous already, and now this! This is truly God in our lives and working for his glory. Praise God for all his blessings. I know that I don’t need to worry when my Savior has our backs.

And we had another ultrasound. This one was so amazing! I was blown away by how big the baby got! It looks like a baby! Then the best thing of all happened….It moved! Not only did I have a large baby, but it moved and kicked and rolled over! I didn’t feel it though, but watching it was the single most best moment in my life aside from my wedding day. It rolled over like it was annoyed with my coughing. Then it kicked me rapidly as if to say, “Hey, I’m trying to sleep here Mommy, now stop coughing!”

At a moment it held its hands up to its face looking like it was sucking its thumb. Then is held both arms up like it was on a roller coaster. It break danced and stood on its head. It was so amazing to watch. I was glad the technician took a while to do the ultrasound, it really meant a lot to me. I, of course, was crying at everything. Such an amazing notion, having a child.

Anyway, it got me to thinking. Before we got pregnant, I thought we’d have a girl first. Then I thought God in all his Glory and humor would bless me with a boy and really through me for a loop. So this whole time I’ve been thinking boy things. But now I am starting to think, what if it’s a girl!?! I have been referring to it as a boy, or calling it in my head Noah. How will I feel if it’s a girl? Delighted, Happy, Bummed…..

So I have resigned to just think of it as a baby. I’ll learn to not expect anything until I know further I guess. We’ll see. I think my mind has played enough “what if”s for a while, so I’ll just leave it to the master to decide for me.

Anyhoo, here’s our baby….

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Lord is truely amazing in how He provides for those who love Him and turn to Him for all things. So what names are you considering? God Bless.
Cousin Bec

Anonymous said...

The Lord is truely amazing in how He provides for those who love Him and turn to Him for all things. So what names are you considering? God Bless.
Cousin Bec

graceling said...

Babies have big heads.

Put your arms up over your head like you are making a big "o" above your head. If you were a baby, that's how big your head would be. Crazy, huh?

What if you just don't find out the sex of the baby until it's here? That could be fun! Or you could call it a gender-neutral name right now... like Sam or Peyton or something. It's good to have a "name" for your baby because it helps you bond.

Moriah said...

It was so special to be there with you. Noli was so hilarious with the back flips and kicks.
I think it is a good idea to think of Noli as a baby, not a boy or girl. I don't want you disappointed, and then feeling guilty because you are disappointed!

Anonymous said...

As an older mom who totally screwed up with her first--I was thinking boy and had girl--until the doctor tells you for sure it better to have a non gender idea with the baby! Congrats on your pregnancy!

Unknown said...

It's a boy! And what a Boy..... Oh wait that's the leg. never mind.

E and K said...

Yay Noli! Growing so big! So happy for you guys, can't wait to hang out soon!

E and K said...

I can't believe that's inside of you, growing stronger everyday. What a miracle!

Anonymous said...

скарлет playboy
телки сиськи ебля
бесплатный секс сайт
sex jobrun ru
секс маньяки