CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 6, 2007


Hallelujah! Second trimester is here! I passed all my morning sickness a few weeks ago anyway, but this is a milestone in our baby's life. It is 3 1?2 inches long and if I am going to get stretch marks, it'll start showing this month. By the end of this month it will have fully formed and pronounceable sex organs.......

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, start your bidding, because very soon we'll know the sex of the baby! I have absolutely no idea what it will be, so no polling on my "hunch" because it's not there. Also, Jordan and I are still questioning whether or not we're gonna tell you! Ha ha!

Anyway. Our child will learn to breath this week and start peeing amniotic fluids....grrreeeeaaat. Lookin forward to it. Thanks kid. But at least It's getting big. 3 1/2 inches doesn't seem like a lot, but measure it out....no really, go grab a ruler and measure it. It's huge! The website we visit said an apple size kind, but that is one of those HUGE big red ones that they are referring to. This kid is getting to "coo-coo threatening" sizes.

But is also is moving. I have felt it only a few times. I am actually okay with that because that just means a few extra nights of uninterrupted sleep without a kick to my ribs or my lungs. And it's getting harder to bend over. It hurts! So, Jordan, we have a few pedicures to start looking forward to wherein I can not paint my own toe nails.

Other than that, God is good to us, and we still need a few more things in place before we can consider moving into another place. Our house is just not big enough. Not in the respect of a tiny baby, but more for the fact that this tiny baby has a bunch of crap already, and we don't have room for it. So please keep praying about that.

I just also have to say, I love my hubby. He is so cool about my need for french fires and weird food. He hardly complains when I want a specific food. He just complies and helps me get what I want. And I know he is totally willing to paint my toe nails for me. I have a great husband. Thanks you Jordan for being so sweet to me and understanding of my crazy-lady tendencies.

Love you all, I'll keep you posted with the next update.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea...french fires are pretty crazy

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your cravings!!! May I recommend anything Mexican smothered in cheese--with a side of fries of course! Sounds like your really enjoying all the parts of your pregnancy! I hope you come away with absolutely no stretch marks! I used Cocoa Butter with my two and I didn't get any! Though when you don't get them other moms may hate you!

E and K said...

Yay no more morning sickness! What crazy cravings have you had? We'll keep you in our prayers for wisdom... have you considered moving to Elgin? Hunter's Ridge has 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. I'm just sayin it could be fun...

Talitha said...

I'm sick of waiting for another update!!!!! Your hubby is gone this week so you better make time missy!

E and K said...

PS. I was gonna tell you before but forgot. I totally got out a ruler and measured it. 3.5 inches is totally ginormous!
Love ya!

E and K said...

I think it's a boy.

E and K said...

No! A girl.

E and K said...

No! A boy.

E and K said...

No! A girl.

graceling said...

Did you know that the pre-disposition to stretch marks is genetic? So ask your mom if she got them. My mom never did, despite gaining 85lbs. with my brother. I never got them, either (thanks for the good genes, mom!)

E and K said...

So, I second T, UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!