CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Mother's Day

Week 11 and counting, and new and exciting things transpiring in our lives thus far.

We have decided to talk with a Mortgage Lender to find out how much Jordan and I can afford as far as a home (town home-condo) is concerned. I thought living together in an apartment was big stuff! I am really excited to see where God will have us. We are still trying to see if the apartment will work, but in all honesty, I don’t know how with the furniture we have. Jordan definitely needs his own office/gamer retreat. And the baby already ahs enough stuff to make us question where it’s all gonna go!

Any way, Mother’s day was great! Noli (our baby’s nickname) surprised mommy with a crystal etched with a thank you note. It reads something like, “Thank you Mommy for loving me, keeping me warm and well fed. Love Noli”

On the reverse side is etched with little warm sayings about being a mommy. I loved it! Although, Noli must have done this all while I was sleeping. I didn’t know the baby could even use a phone. Strange…..maybe Papa helped a little.

We are just excited to see what new things are going to happen with our lives. We are excited more so about the baby. Every week we get an update, and this week we find that the baby is the size of an APRICOT! That’s huge to me! It definitely solidified in our minds that this is a full blown baby growing here. Not just a ball of junk anymore. That and my belly is getting bigger. Jordan likes to rub it. I like when he rubs my belly, it makes me feel pretty and loved for my sad body shape.

Anyway, I am leaving you with a picture of what our child’s little feet and toes look like. It’s so amazing how God is knitting this miracle inside me. Jordan and I are loving it. Each update gets more exciting! Last week it was hands and feet, this week it’s size and cute toes. Soon it’ll be that our child weighs 8 pounds!

Love you all; thanks for being patient with the slow updates….we have a lot of commitments that keep us very busy.

4 comments:

Moriah said...

Oooo! The crystal sounds pretty! I want to see it.

Anonymous said...

Yay apricot baby Noli! Growing so big! Auntie Kati is so proud of you! Make mommy big and fat before June 1!
*Now to Crystal* Yay for committments that keep you busy! :) You love me! I'm loving how thoughtful your husband is, I mean unborn child, to get you pretties even before birth!
I'm so happy you guys are doing so good! Hope your meeting goes great and you are able to buy a wonderful mansion (aka townhouse or condo). So, I'm seriously considering making a blog for me and Eric... Any thoughts on the subject?

graceling said...

FINALLY!

I'm glad your first Mother's Day was nice:) We actually "announced" that I was preggers on Mother's Day... and we got this great picture of me and my mom together:)

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

Kati, I say go for it! It can updated as you are on your honeymoon too! We did emails while we were at our honeymoon resort. This can be your communication while you're gone too. Or just a fun update for all the fun goings on after you are married.