CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 20, 2007

THANK GOD!!!

So, Jordan got a job!!!! The one mentioned in the last entry turned into a well paying job! Thank the Good Lord!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!

We are so thankful to God for answering our prayers. This is truly a blessing. His job entails 2-D drafting work for a steel detailing company. He is basically apprenticing. They have also offered us health care. We are still in the works on that part, but it looks as though we will be covered for the pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those of you out there that don't know, the hospital stay for giving birth alone would have cost us $13,000. Not to mention Ultrasounds, doctors visits, etc..... GOD PROVIDES!!!! He truly loves those who love and obey.

Now for the baby....we heard the heart beat!!!! It was so special you guys.....I could cry now remembering it. We also got pictures......


So our little munchkin is the size of a raspberry this week (week 7). It has grown little fingers and toes, too! Oh, we are so blessed!

I just want to thank you all for your support and continued prayers. We are still feeling out this new job to see if it is right for us, but so far so good. Thank you all for your love and support.

We love you all, and God bless.

3 comments:

graceling said...

Praise God... for your blessing big and small:)

At my 20 week visit, they did the "boy or girl" ultrasound, and told me that my baby weighed 1 pound and 2 oz. I went home and held a pound of butter because it made me feel closer to the baby. Maybe you should hold a raspberry:)

Eryka said...

I can just see you cuddling a raspberry. That makes me giggle.
Congrats to all your new blessings! God is awesome!

Moriah said...

I love the pics of Noly! And praise God for Jordan's job. We are so thankful!