CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

my Belly

I have to share this with you all, um, because I do.

So being pregnant makes certain things very interesting. Such as this morning. I got ready for work per usual, and casually I grabbed a shirt to wear. It wasn't until I got to work and went to use the wash room that I realized my belly is already growing. This normally nice button down shirt now looks like it's a size too small. It's sad really. I look silly. I had to let a few of the buttons down to make it look better (i have a shirt on underneath).

So, now I know for sure that even though my mom thinks there is no "lump" yet and I am not showing at all....I am. And my clothes prove it. Plus, Jordan and I love to feel the lump that is our child. I look sad today but I am actually happy, because for the past few weeks I have been feeling like a liar. I am not showing, and my morning sickness is really mild to nonexistent. Well, HA! Now I'm getting pudgy! Take that! At least I can show the pudge off as truth.

That's all. I just need to take a look in a mirror now after I get dressed from now on.

3 comments:

graceling said...

Yea for the bump!

When I was knocked up, I couldn't wait to get a bump. But, because I actually lost weight the first 20 weeks of my pregnancy (um, stupid morning sickness!) it took FOREVER for me to start showing. I had gained weight in my face, but no visible bump... everyone just thought I was getting fat and I was like- NO! It's a BABY!

Yea for showing! And for the excuse to buy a few maternity clothes:)

Anonymous said...

I love the baby fat you have gained somewhere. Maybe your big toe. Keep getting fat and pushing out your lump. One day you will wish it didn't push out soooo far and you could get through doors, maybe down some store aisles without knocking over things on the shelves. Love you honey!!!

MOMMY F

Moriah said...

I loved getting big. It was the only time in my life that I was so happy to go up a size. (Minus the "you look fat" comment by my mother-in-law.)

Grow Noly, GROW!