CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

For Talitha



This weekend was the yearly family trip to Edwards Orchard, and it was Noah's first time there post womb. This post is more for Talitha who missed this years outing with the fam (she's going again later with the rents).

First we have to say the new barn is amazingly big and much more spacious than before. The apple cider doughnuts were as great as ever, and Jordan felt the deep need to take up doughnuts for you which made his grand total of doughnut consumption to EIGHT. That's right, seven for him and one in honor of you T. Noah tried and loved apple cider, and the video will give you an glimpse of his first taste of cider doughnuts. All in all it was a great day, great weather, and a wonderful family outing (minus the spectacularness that is Talitha). You were missed... = (


3 comments:

Talitha said...

I'M SO SAD WE MISSED IT!! 2 years in a row now. Saddest ever. I thought about you guys while you were there. I will be there next year! Thanks to Jordan for eating a donut for me. I'll get one when I'm there in 2 weeks. And Noah is still the most adorable baby boy ever. I'm glad he had apple cider for me! ;) I love you guys! I'll see you in 10 days!!

E and K said...

Oooh Crys, I like the new background!

Blessed with Boys said...

Edwards is the best place! I live about 2 mins from there. Next time you go let us know! It would be great to see ya!!