CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Some Funny Pics and News

Sorry it took so long again to get back to this blog. I am busy all the time. But I have sacrificed a morning shower for you all to view little Noah in his new world. New things he has learned:

1. To eat his blanket, which is a learning milestone for him, but makes me a nervous wreck...he pulls his blanket all the way onto his face then gets mad that it's making it difficult to breathe...yeah, nervous wreck.

2. He started giggling at Jordan. He's only done it a couple of times, but it's precious that he chose Jordan to laugh with first.

3. He is smiling a lot more and he selects who and what he smiles and talks to. Usually it's at me when I am busy cooking because he wants my attention.

4. Today we are going to Stephie's house to get his first hair cut! (more pics to come!)

5. He thinks Nana is an awful dictator of the universe but he LOVES Opu! At first I was sad that he started to cry at Nana, but then I realized that Charis always cried at Opu, so it's only fair. Sorry Mom, he will grow out of it and probably right after he's had his first piece of "Nana's Peanut butter Fudge."

6. He got his first freckle. It's on his tummy. And yes, I am that mom that took a picture of it for documentation. I am a dork.

Praise God moments:
1. Jordan's car is fixed! It runs great and is sooooo sexy.

2. Noah is happy, healthy, and with some help from the Ezzo's, still sleeping through the night.

3. Parenting class is amazingly great and helpful to us and we love going.


4. My Father in law is turning 50 today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone wish Father Ferrell a happy birthday when you can!

Pray for us things:


1. Jordan's car is fixed.....and it can't hold the car seat as we had hoped, so we need to find a newer four door car and sell my Honda.....sad, I know.

2. I might have a job opportunity to work from home, so that'd help us get a new car! Hopefully......


Welp, I'll leave you with more funny pictures of Noah.


First Freckle

"Mom, that milk was SO GOOD! Don't mind me, I'll just lay here and ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ"


Check out my son. Every night before bed he gets a bath. And every night when I arrive to his room to help get him set for bed my darling Husband Jordan has done this to our son. Every night. He kinda looks like Einstein thought, right? "Excuse me, ze theory of Evolootion directly contradicts ze Divine inspiration of our one and only creator, and zat , I am afraid, is simply inexcusable!" so says Einstein Noah and his relative grasp of his universe. Yes, he does have a slightly horrible euro accent much like Stewy.

3 comments:

Blessed Mommy said...

cute pics and he's getting so big!! not sure what kind of car you'll be looking for, but we are also (due to car seat issues :) having to get a new vehicle, therefore my 4 dr sedan will need to be sold. Just fyi!!

HER said...

Wow I LOVE the hair and expression on Noah's face!

thensch said...

Hmmmmm.....we're looking for a car, too! Actually, both of the cars you two are selling might be along the lines of what we're looking for!! We only have one car right now and need a second one (doesn't need to fit a car seat!).
Btw, LOVE the pic of every night before bed.....I'm pretty sure Paul will do the same type of thing when we have children...