CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter and new things

Easter was great. I brought Noah over to Great Grandma's house to meet his 3rd cousin...my cousin's child who was born five days after Noah.

Yeah, can you tell Noah was a little skeptical? Trevor, the other munchkin, couldn't care less, Noah was more apprehensive. He refused to take his eyes off of Trevor, as if Trevor was gonna steal his favorite toy or something. It was....special.



With all the hub ub and goings on with Easter and Selah joining our family, Noah's schedule was totally off. So, for those of you who know Noah, he hates his car seat. Alas he did fall asleep in the car seat...four three hours. So I let him take his normal nap in the seat without waking him....

We also had some fun with Nana's birthday party. She is 34 and looks great! Well, at least that's all she'll confess to, when I said it earlier she never corrected me so I hold firm to 34. We had fun grilled food and corn on the cob, watermelon..all to try and remember the summer that is taking forever to get here. It was a fun day. I finally got to hold Selah. Alas,I forgot my camera, so no pictures yet, check out T's blog for those, or Josh's.

3 comments:

HER said...

so cute!

thensch said...

*sigh* I hope that when we have children, they are as cute as yours!

E and K said...

Awww, he's a thumb sucker!? So cute!