CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 12, 2007

Life and so on...

So yeah.


We went to Florida this last week with the Ferrell/Huff clan. We had a blast on the beach and soaking in the sun. Remarkably, this trip afforded no rainy days, and mostly warm sunshine.


Jordan got horrible blood blisters from playing basketball barefoot, and we slept in a lot! I loved it! I learned how to play tennis, and can safely say I will take anyone on (I might not win by a long shot though).


T is turning 21 um in like......2 hours!!!!!!!!!! Yeah T!!!!!!!! So we were able to celebrate her and Dad Ferrell's Birthdays while we were there. I love you all, and will leave you with fun pictures.

So this is T, Jill, Mo, and I with our feet in really cold water!

My Gorgeous Husband and my cute niece!

My niece in her Fab swimsuit!!!!!!!! So adorable!!

'Nuff Said.....

Me and My TT! I love you honey....Happy 21st!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Eryka said...

It looks like you had so much fun! I'm slightly jealous. I miss those fun days in Panama!! I think vacationing with the Ferrell clan was some of the highlights of my life!
I also want to know how the job thing is going for Jordan. I've been praying for you both. God keeps putting it on my heart to let Jordan know that I have a friend who could give him some side work until he finds something permanent. Stuff he could do from St. Charles. No need to travel to Seattle (although that would be so cool!) Or maybe God answered your prayers in a different way! Let me know what amazing things He's doing!

Anonymous said...

Updates, updates, we demand updates!!!