CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 23, 2007

The Search Continues...

Jordan is still searching for a job. There is nothing new to report. We have realized how blessed we were to have the Outside Da Box job right after we got married. The field that Jordan specializes in is very competitive, and with out extensive experience, it’s hard to find a steady job. And by extensive, I mean 10 + years of experience.

But God is still providing money making opportunities. He hasn’t failed us yet, and we continue to look to him for answers and strength.

Please be in prayer for our situation as it’s still difficult.

Other than that, we are just taking life day by day, loving being married! I could never fully understand this happiness until I got married. Jordan is such a wonderful person. He truly makes my life more beautiful.

Someday I’ll get more pictures up again for all to see. But as of right now……you’ll have to suffice without…

Philippians 4:13 “I can do everything through Christ who gives me strength.”

Love to All,

Crystal

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you so much, you guys are so cute! Except for when Jordan says he's got a new job and starts June 1 and can no longer be here for mine and Eric's wedding... Besides that, I love you two! And I'm really excited for when we can be married friends!
Praying for you guys, selfishly, but still... I'm praying that Jordan finds a job here.
Keep up your spirits, keep in mind what Paul said today, God has great plans for us, He works through our trials and can shine through our responses! Continue to shine your light!

Moriah said...

Um I like you guys too. And we will keep praying for you guys, especially for Jordan's interview tomorrow.