CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Our Niece and Sunglasses!

So I am entitled to boast about my gorgeous niece every once in a while......

Talitha, I had to show this to you. This is her first experience with sunglasses (i think)

Mom and I had her laughing so hard a day or so ago! It was hysterical!

Ready....















Set......

















Superstar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!















She is so our niece!!!!!!!!!

That's all... I just love her to pieces, and wanted you all to see how beautiful she is!!!!

Ta ta for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha... she is so cute! She has had one previous experience with sunglasses: on our apple picking trip. She was asleep so I don't know if it counts. We put my sunglasses and Josh's hat on her! Lovings!!

graceling said...

Yea for finding that funny, elusive camera cord!

Miss you kids:)

Moriah said...

My daughter is adorable - and I say that as one totally surprised, but with a little pride. Love you Auntie Tystal!