CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 15, 2007

So....Yeah.....



2.15.07

So...I know you all have been wondering...

Jordan's employer is a non for profit company. Since this is the case, they rely heavily on donations, and they weren't coming in...he and his coworker were let go from their positions. We are looking now for God's will for us.

God has a wonderful way of making all questions clear. This to say that God has presented us with a couple of different options. We are prayerful considering all of our avenues. Please be praying for us that God shows us His perfect path for us.

In another light, we are loving being youth leaders! We are having so much fun each Wednesday and Sunday! God has really brought us to a great leadership position here.

We went this weekend to Florida!!!! Yeah for Disney!!!!!! Such a fun filled time with so much to do...I need a vacation from my vacation! My sister Samantha and my friend Hannah came with us. We rented a three bedroom condo, and it was great! I have found that I like princesses! I wanna grow up to be just like Cinderella, 'cause.... man....HAVE YOU SEEN HER HOUSE! Whew! She has it made. Disney does her good. Oh, yeah, and I strapped my body again into an elevator fully well knowing that it was going to fall...A LOT. Silly me. I am still waiting for the shock to wear off. But all in all...good times, fun people, great place!

Nothing else really to report. I am terribly sorry for never posting, and I know I always harped on Moriah for not posting fast enough.... but such is life. I have so much work to do now that I totally forget by the time I get home. I am trying though.






Oh, yeah....you know.

One day, I will take pictures to actually post. One day... Maybe tonight if I can find the "oh so funny camera cord that likes to hide and run away."

3 comments:

Moriah said...

Yea for posting! I am glad you had fun at Disney - you have to tell me about it.
And Josh and I will keep Jordan's job in our prayers.

Eryka said...

I will pray too!

Eryka said...

Let me preface with I'm not sure what exactly are Jordan's interests or talents, but my close friend works for a game company, Wizards of the Coast, that is just starting to expand into video games. My friend was just talking to me about how he is going to a video game convention in a month to look for artists and writers, as in he is helping hand pick people for the job. If Jordan is even remotely interested in this, find my phone number, email me, etc, and I will get him an interview, or at the very least, more information. eryka.cherise@gmail.com.