CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 11, 2009

Coming Contractions

Well, we went to the hospital on Wednesday night. I was having steady contractions from 1:30 in the afternoon and they were lasting two minutes and coming between 4-10 mintues apart, mostly 6 minutes apart. By 5:30 I thought going to the hospital might be a good idea.

So we went, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited, and waited... you get the idea.

I was having steady contractions, but nothing else. They sent me home. I wasn't dissappointed or anything. I just found out that I am a luck y girl that contracts.. ALL THE TIME.

The nurse said I'd probably be in and out of the hospital until the baby arrives. I'm the type that, "Comes in dilated to 1, is sent home, then comes back dilated to 10 an hour later ready to push." I am going to be like this until she arrives, so we can't plan on going to the hospital with timed contractions. I have to wait it out until I am in a lot of pain.

So I just gotta hang in there. Because I am 36 1/2 weeks they won't induce me because I am still a little early, but too far along to give me anything to stop the contractions. Everyone is fine though and we are really okay with God's timing. It can still be a matter of weeks so don't get too excited or start rushing to hospital if we post this type of news again. It can still be awhile.

My theory is that I talked with God earlier, and we discussed having to have a c-section. I don't want one. I think this is God preparing my body for a larger baby to avoid c-section. So if that's the case I am totally okay with contractions every 15-30 minutes. She'll be worth every bit of it!

4 comments:

E and K said...

Love you sweetie, and your sweet girl!

E and K said...

Love you sweetie, and your sweet girl!

E and K said...

Um, you need to update, you kinda had Piper...

thensch said...

Yay, Stale, I'm so happy for you and Jordan, and Noah and Piper!! Congrats, friend! How's big brother Noah doing??