CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 8, 2008

We went to the ZOO!

Saturday we went to the Brookfield Zoo with Moriah, Josh, Charis, and Little Selah. I really really really had a great time. The children were great all day and the animals were all out and close enough to see. Noah was a little apprehensive at first but I think he started to understand what was going on when we went to the dolphin show. His eyes went wide and then there was screaming...from Charis saying, "YEAH!!! YEAH DOLPHIN!". Which in turn made Noah more excited to what was going on in the water. He enjoyed all the animals, and passed out in his stroller for a half hour then we went and saw more animals.


I forget how wonderfl it was to be a kid. I love the zoo!





A little apprehensive.....
Getting curious...

We got to touch the sting rays! They are so slimey and yet so friendly. They all swam in a large circle looking for fingers to touch them! Gross and yet so much fun too!



Now he's happy!

This is the sleeping goat that made Noah really happy, he got to touch it! Charis was a little more concerned for this animal (it was really tired and trying to sleep amidst the group of touching children). Charis got right into this goats face and asked so sweetly, "You okay? Goat....you okay goat?" So precious!


This Giraffe was only a few weeks old, it was born August 18....and it was taller than me.

7 comments:

graceling said...

Man, Noah looks like Jordan!

Also, "You okay? Goat?" Love that!

Moriah said...

we had a great time too. We will have to exchange pics.

thensch said...

Nice...my first thought upon looking at these pics was also "Man, Noah looks so much like Jordan!"

We also went to the zoo this summer and got to touch sting rays...it was really cool. 'Course, we were in Milwaukee, not Brookfield, and our stingrays were WAY better than yours....just kidding.

Wow...Noah is getting soooo big!!

E and K said...

I love you! Glad you all had a great time!

Anonymous said...

The zoo is a lot of fun, isn't it!?!?! I am glad you got to go before it got too cold out! Kaylee loves the Lion! We still have to get there with Naomi.
Jessica

Anonymous said...

awww!! SO CUTE! so cute about charis and the goat too :) noah is getting so big is more handsome than ever - long live the zoo!!!!
{{hugs}}
Rosie..........:)

E and K said...

I'm so on for Saturday! Sorry it took so long, I kept meaning to check and then email you. When are you thinking? In the afternoon? Let me know! Do you wanna go out, or come over to my place or me go there?