CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 11, 2008

Florida, new home and a funny video

So we made it!!!!! We made it through the great/stressful two weeks of going to Florida with the family and then moving into our house the moment we returned. Thankfully we had Isaac with us on the way down and back to help with the driving of 15+ hours. Noah was amazing and he slept all night on the drive and only complained maybe five whole minutes round trip.

We had a great time playing in the ocean and eating sea food! I ate the sea food, Noah watched with mild enthusiasm. I have to say though vacations with small babies are much more difficult than I thought it'd be.

We are finally all unpacked and all set to have visitors at our new place as well. We live in the same apartment that Matt and Emily Knudsen just moved out of. We were lucky to get this apartment! It's been amazing! God certainly blew away my expectations.

Noah started to crawl this week and he has two whole teeth. Unfortunately he hates when I try and see his teeth and won't perform well for the camera to prove this is true, so you'll have to take my word for it.

Without much more to add to this post I'll leave you with pictures and one heck of a funny video.

Fun with Dada and the waves...

Noah and Auntie T

And Noah getting ticked off from the stupid hat I made him wear and his father mocking him mercilessly.

And the bext video ever taped of Charis and Noah....seriously ever...

3 comments:

E and K said...

That little brat! How can you say that's funny, she just shoved him to the floor! (And I use the term "brat" like I would to describe myself, T, Crys, etc, just so Moriah knows and doesn't get offended :). You gotta get up pics of your new place!! I wanna see how you guys have it decorated! Sorry we didn't help you move, we never heard what time you were actually doing it. Hope it all went well! So happy for an update! Love you!

HER said...

Thank goodness for carpets! hee hee

Blessed Mommy said...

yes, i wanna see new apartment pics too!! the girls still talk about baby Noah -- they sure do love him!