CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Long Time Coming....Here you are

I'm MESSY! (This is after I had a fight with my fist and the food bowl, the bowl won, then Mommy got mad at me for using my hands, but we made a deal that my punishment would be this picture.)
My Poop Face. I was a poopin. Thanks mom for this...I appreciate it...NOT!
Hey.....how you doin'?

My mommy is silly!


Laughter! Finally caught on film!

Dr Pepper Lover...he takes after a long line of Dr. pepper lovers, his father, his uncle, his grandfather......

4 comments:

graceling said...

Finally! Toooooo fun!

Anonymous said...

They are so much fun right now, aren't they?
Jessica

E and K said...

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH for an update!!!
So cute, I love the little clip of Jordan making Noah laugh!

JK x2 said...

Precious precious precious!!