CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 19, 2007

Okay, This One is It!

Hello All!

So Jordan and I are starting a blog now, because it's the "cooist" (homage to Talitha) thing to do!

We wanted to share our everyday comings and goings on in our little world. So far our lives together have been great! A few sleepless nights learning to sleep in the same bed...but all in all, we love it!

Jordan is a great help around the house, and I found cooking to be very therapeutic. We moved into our little 1 1/2 bedroom apartment and love it in downtown St. Charles...so much to do here, and we can walk to work! God has certainly blessed us with a great home, and bountiful employment right out of college. Our bosses are so wonderful, both of us are blessed to have true believers as bosses! Both of us! God is amazing!

Church is great thus far, we both are involved in the Worship Sundays, he plays guitar and I sing in the choir. Busy Busy Busy lives!!!!!

We are completely infatuated with our new little niece, Charis (It's Hebrew (or Greek) for Grace). She is such a great joy in our lives! (And she isn't even ours!)

She loves Jordan and giggles at his funny faces, I will hopefully be able to post those pictures later.

All in all, we have a lovely life together full of God's rich blessings.


The Title of this Blog:
So Jordan and I have been working on a blog site for over a month, so this one is finally what we are going to use for our family blog. It took a few arguments, some blood and sweat, but voila! Finally!!!!!!!

We love you all and we will post again soon.

Jordan and Crys

6 comments:

Moriah said...

Yea! More bloggers! I look forward to your updates and your blog name is great.

(BTW, Charis is the GREEK word for grace.)

Sammy said...

My didda is the coolest and so is Jorden and everyone else. This blog is a very good idea to have around. Good luck.

Eryka said...

Hi doll! I'm so glad you joined our "club"!! It makes me happy!
I was thinking about you and Jordan this weekend. I'm truly happy for both of you! And how cool to live downtown St. Charles? My mom thinks that the apt you live in is either one my family and I looked at (back when i was a freshman in HS) or one right next door to the apt we looked at above a funeral home. Yes? No? I guess it doesnt matter. But that is why you two were on my mind!
I look forward to read about your lives! Love you both!

graceling said...

Yea! More bloggers! I think bloggers make the world better... or at least a little smaller:)

Glad you joined the club!

I think about you guys often, and look forward to getting little updates on your lives:)

Moriah said...

I am really mad you haven't updated your blog. Maybe I won't smack your butt the next time I see you as punishmant.. yet that would punish me...

All Because a Boy Met a Girl said...

Eryka!!! Yeah for St. Charles! It is fun, and we are next door to where your family looked, but too cool!

I like hearing from you, I vist your blog often, now I'll feel gutsy enough to post a comment too!

Crystal